10.15-16 Rough Draft
Warm Up - 15min:
- Q.O.T.D.: Go to the "showcase" tab on Prezi.com and find an example of a Prezi that is well designed and one that is S.C. Paste the links and reason for your preference or disapproval on your blog. Don't focus on the content, look more to the design and layout of the prezi.
- NO VOCAB THIS WEEK!
Part 1: Backing up your prezi- 10min:
- From the My tab
- Select your prezi by clicking on its thumbnail
- select "download"
- create a folder in your student server and name it "prezi back-ups"
- Drag and drop your saved prezi files to your new folder in student server folder.
- THIS WILL INSURE THAT YOU DON't LOOSE YOUR WORK!
Part 2 - working for the week - 75min:
- By the end of the day, you should have a ROUGH DRAFT of your prezi. All of the elements (see "prezi links" on the advanced DMA blog) should be included in the rough draft.
- Your dear instructor will give you some helpful, specific and friendly feedback on your project. Please adjust your prezi accordingly.
- Drop a copy if your ROUGH DRAFT in my drop box for credit.