Shoot by Numbers
Today we are going to make our first (of the year) video! Below is a description of the assignment. good luck!
Type: Silent Film, learning the basic shots.
Make 6 groups of 4 [director (10th), camera (10th), actor1(9th), actor2(9th)]
Job of director: interpret the script and storyboard to the cameraperson and actors
Job of camera: set up and film the shots as instructed by the director
Job of actors: listen to the instruction of the director and follow the directions of the script and the director
- Your teacher will give your group a script and storyboard to shoot.
- Each group is to shoot the script and storyboard.
- The raw video should be uploaded to the hard drive and saved to student server of cameraperson and director.
- Raw video edited in pairs in iMovie.
- Two versions should be made, one by the director and actor 1, the second by the cameraperson and actor 2.
- Export the movie as a low bandwidth quicktime movie naming the file “NAME1 NAME2_NUMBERS”.
- Drop the quicktime video in my dropbox for credit.